Hi friends if you love creed rom v3.5 then it is time to get your Samsung galaxy y update now because creed rom v4 build-1 has been ported for Samsung galaxy y by the senior member of xda xicor yagami this port is actually based on the work of xda senior member pratyush.creed rom creed v4 dxkt7 for Samsung galaxy fit gt5670 and now ported to Samsung galaxy y gt s5360 and based on firmware version dxkt7. As this Is the first build so it has some bugs but can use it so don’t forget to thanks the developers for their hard work.Now lets us proceed to the installation instruction of this custom creed v4 rom on galaxy y model gt-s5360 but before that lets have look on features and screenshot (by dev.) of this Rom
- Most Advance Touchwiz Launcher (creeds Home)
- 13 seconds to bootup
- Performance Hacks
- Display + sound hacks
- 15 status bar Toggles
- Swipe to Remove Notification
- Extended Power Menu
- 7 lockscreen Mod
- Various New Settings
Download link (not mirrored): click here
- Backup of your Device and charge battery upto 80%
- Download creed’s rom v4 file “test.zip”from Download details section of this post and copy it to the root directory of you’s phone sdcard and turn off your phone.
- Reboot the phone to recovery mode by pressing Volume up + Home + Power Button Together.
- When Phone Enters Recovery mode Touch Screen Will not work so you have to use the keys Volume up and down to move up down and home key for Making selection
- Now From Menu Select “APPLY UPDATE From sdcard”
- Now Navigate to the root directory of your sd card and select “test.zip” and let the process be completed and reboot it.
Congratulation! You have installed the latest version of creed’s rom v4 build 1 on your Samsung galaxy y gt-s5360 in case you notice any bug on the thread page so that developen can fix it when he releases a new update